Job ID: 4002225
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine's Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.
AlliedBarton's focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.
AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client's needs.
Serves as a technical information security expert by using company provided tools to track and reconcile findings from system assessments, audits, and vulnerablity scans. The analyst will work closely with senior executives, system owners, information security officers and other stakeholders. The analyst will support other security program functions such as audit efforts, continuous monitoring and risk management.
*Responsible for monitoring, identifying, investigating, and responding to security incidents
*Responsible for identifying fraud
*Proven ablity to create reports, presentations, and security assessment/risk findings
*Maintains emergency management logs and contact lists
*Researches and extracts unusual security incidents
Transports senior executives
- Some College or relevant job experience
- Experience applying, analyzing, and asessing information systems and security controls
- Ability to solve problems using best practices and a systematic approach
- Ability to weigh business risks and enforce appropriate security measures
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a clear and succinct manner
- Experience with composing professional email correspondence
- Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills for presentation and report generation
- Excellent driving record with the ability to pass an MVR check
* All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
* All employees are properly screened and licensed.
* All employees meet training standards and requirements.
* All employee relations are managed appropriately.
* All employees are paid accurately and on time.
* All clients are billed accurately and on time.
* All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody's responsibility.
* Lead by Example.
* Assume ownership for our company's success.
* Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
* Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
* Take responsibility, do the right thing.
* Project energy and enthusiasm.
* Develop your employees.
* You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it
* Excellent people and leadership skills
* Customer and employee passionate
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Exemplary Professional Image and Attitude
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities!
ring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy.
Hiring military veterans and reservists is an important part of AlliedBarton's recruiting strategy. We value the dedication, leadership skills and commitment to excellence that our nation's military personnel bring to our organization.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For more information visit www.greatsecurityjobs.com .
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AlliedBarton Security Services - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...