Information Security Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Code 42 is seeking an Information Security Analyst to help maintain our high standard of security in a rapidly growing cloud infrastructure. While security is a key component of everyone's job at Code42, as a member of the security team, you will be on point. Constant awareness of threats to us and our customers, as well as the accurate assessment of a highly innovative environment, will be your focus.
- Review, analyze, and respond to security events
- Conduct security assessments using automated tools and manual penetration testing techniques
- Administration of security software including vulnerability scanners, intrusion and event detection systems
- Work with engineering and operations teams to ensure that security issues are addressed
- Administration of passwords and keys for critical systems
- Work with operations to ensure that procedures and guidelines encompass compliance concerns and follow best practices
- Deliver metrics for daily security tasks
- Assist with incident handling, security engineering, forensic analysis, compliance auditing, and policy creation
- Responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
- 3 years of IT experience
- Fundamental understanding of networking, Unix/Linux, firewalls, malware, intrusion detection and authentication systems
- Basic administration ability with Unix/Linux, Windows, and OSX
- Ability to create and modify Unix shell scripts
- Experience with open source and proprietary security tools
- Experience with programming in python or perl
- Understanding of cryptography and PKI
- CISSP, CISA, or any SANS certifications
Code 42 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Code 42 makes meaningful software, entrusted with protecting the world's data. We work on cutting edge technology to handle data and...