Information Security Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Code 42 is seeking an Information Security Analyst to help maintain our high standard of security in a rapidly growing cloud infrastructure. While security is a key component of everyone's job at Code42, as a member of the security team, you will be on point. Constant awareness of threats to us and our customers, as well as the accurate assessment of a highly innovative environment, will be your focus.
- Review, analyze, and respond to security events
- Conduct security assessments using automated tools and manual penetration testing techniques
- Administration of security software including vulnerability scanners, intrusion and event detection systems
- Work with engineering and operations teams to ensure that security issues are addressed
- Administration of passwords and keys for critical systems
- Work with operations to ensure that procedures and guidelines encompass compliance concerns and follow best practices
- Deliver metrics for daily security tasks
- Assist with incident handling, security engineering, forensic analysis, compliance auditing, and policy creation
- Responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
- 3 years of IT experience
- Fundamental understanding of networking, Unix/Linux, firewalls, malware, intrusion detection and authentication systems
- Basic administration ability with Unix/Linux, Windows, and OSX
- Ability to create and modify Unix shell scripts
- Experience with open source and proprietary security tools
- Experience with programming in python or perl
- Understanding of cryptography and PKI
- CISSP, CISA, or any SANS certifications
Code 42 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Code 42 Software - 8 months ago
Code 42 makes meaningful software, entrusted with protecting the world's data. We work on cutting edge technology to handle data and...