Connolly has a great opportunity for an Information Security professional interested in making an impact to a growing team in rapidly growing company. We have an immediate opening for a new Information Security Analyst to support our Information Security Governance and Compliance functions. This position will report to Connolly’s Manager, of Information Security (Governance and Compliance) under the Chief Information Security Officer.
Connolly is a leading provider of payment integrity services to healthcare insures, retailers, and the federal government and data security is an essential component of our culture. The successful candidate will be a key part of providing guidance and oversight to the Connolly enterprise, and particularly the IT organization, by supporting:
· Delivery of subject matter expert guidance on information security issues, Connolly’s Integrated Control Framework, policies, and standards
· Development and maintenance of enterprise level policies and standards;
· Development and delivery of Information Security education, awareness, and training; and
· Measurement and reporting of information security program compliance and effectiveness.
The primary focus of an Information Security Analyst at Connolly is to operate and maintain processes and systems that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Connolly’s information assets. Information Security Analysts identify, report, and resolve security incidents; maintain information security policies and monitor compliance with them; and conduct audits and prepares audit reports.
- Incident response
- Monitor security events and conduct triage and escalation
- Investigation and tracking of security incidents
- Ensure incidents are properly documented
- Perform periodic and ad hoc audits
- Document audit results and findings
- Participate in assessment and risk analysis
- Documentation and reporting
- Participate in responses to RFPs and security questionnaires from clients and prospects
- Produce periodic and ad hoc management reports
- Security policies, training, and compliance
- Support development and implementation of security policies
- Monitor security policy compliance
- Participate in the development of training and awareness materials
- Recommend improvements
- Minimum of an Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with technical certifications
- CISSP, CISA, Security+ or other industry recognized information security certification
- Familiarity with FISMA/NIST 800-53, HIPAA, and COBIT
Connolly iHealth Technologies, LLC
- 16 months ago - save job
Connolly's most important resource is experienced, committed, and creative employees. The open and inclusive team-oriented culture...