Information Security Analyst
· In-depth knowledge of Cisco and other network security products, including Net screen, ASA, and pfSense firewalls.
· Enterprise logging including syslog-ng, event correlation, Splunk, Arc Sight, etc.
· A thorough understanding of TCP/IP principles, vlans, routing, OSI modeling.
· Experience in network security monitoring/scanning tools such as nmap, Rapid7, Nessus, eEye Retina, etc.
· AAA systems such as Radius, Tacacs, Cisco ACS, Cisco ISE, etc.
· VPN solutions such as SSL VPN, DTLS, IPSEC, Any Connect, etc.
· Integrity Monitoring systems such as Tripwire
· Network IDS/IPS systems such as SNORT, Source Fire, Tipping Point, Check Point, and Cisco IPS.
· Proxy technology including systems such as Scan Safe, WSA, Blue Coat, Imperva, Apache Modsec, squid.
· Enterprise AV systems such as McAfee EPO, Symantec, and other host AV and IPS systems.
· Experience conducting security assessments, penetration testing, and ethical hacking
· PERL or other scripting and automation skills
· In-depth understand of ports, protocols, and network traffic analysis as it relates to network security.
· Experience using troubleshooting technique including but not limited to; network sniffers, syslog, and the Firewall capture command.
· Understanding of formal processes for change and release management including Change Requests, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
· Familiarity with standard industry frameworks such as ITIL, PCI-DSS, NIST, etc.
This program requires 24X7X365 operational support; therefore, this position is not shift specific and may require rotation of schedule hours.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience .
4+ years of IT experience with minimum of 2 years working with firewalls and other network security systems.
Any relevant industry certifications such as Security+, CISSP, CCNA, SSCP, CEH, SANS (ex. GSEC, GCIH, GCFW, GCIA), CISA, CISM, etc
DatamanUSA, LLC - 8 months ago