Coordinate and tracks the results of vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, scheduling and performing audits and developing security policies. Provides security engineering to the extent of technical consulting support for integrating computer security best practices.
- Conducts computer surveillance/monitoring, vulnerability assessments, and audits of informatio security infrastructure and policy.
- Develops and manages vulnerability tracking system and performs risk assessments of security applications and data.
- Manages installations, upgrades, outages and all other aspects of IDS and vulnerability systems and manage the vendor relationship.
- Develops of security policies and procedures, standards and guidelines and administers/evaluates security tools/products.
- Reviews requests for security changes to the environment
- Audits outbound network traffic for compliance to HIPAA regulations.
- Administers RSA application and tokens.
- Responds to security events received from third party contractor or internally.
- Lead point of contact for vulnerability assessments and tracking network issues. Critical success is measured by interation with the external vendor. The interpretation and migration of the technical findings and the number of closed issues that have been reported by external vendor under contract to detect and report.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- MCSE and CCNA certification required.
- CISSP or CISA certification preferred
- CCSP or equivalent.
EmblemHealth - 2 years ago
EmblemHealth is set on being the mark of good health in the Northeast. The not-for-profit company provides health...