Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, the largest independent retail mortgage company in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and superior customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide. Our company is the 8th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are seeking a solid security expert who will be responsible for planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data. The successful candidate stays up-to-date on the latest intelligence on hackers’ methodologies in order to anticipate and forestall security breaches. This role is responsible for preventing data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect GR systems and networks.
- Planning and implementing security policies and procedures to protect computer systems, networks and data from unauthorized access.
- Working with end users to determine the needs of individual departments and training staff on network and information security procedures.
- Creating, testing, and implementing network disaster recovery plans.
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems.
- Recommending security enhancements and purchases.
- Must be familiar with standard security concepts, practices and procedures.
- Should have direct experience in evaluating, selecting and operational use of security tools and technologies. Professional IT security certifications (CISSP, etc.) a plus.
- Project management skills, certifications or experience is a plus.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in pertinent field (Computer Science, IT, etc.) with 2-4 years’ experience working as an Information Security Analyst or equivalent.
Guaranteed Rate - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard