Mondial DC LLC is an innovative and performance-driven information technology company located in the Washington DC metro area. Our company has an upcoming need for an Information Security Analyst. This position will be fulfilled at the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, GA. This is a 2 year contract opportunity and consideration will be given for full-time or 1099 contractors.
Information Security Analyst will work at the CDC Center for Global Health (CGH) to support the team with system security activities that will ensure adherence to applicable, federal IT security policies and procedures. The analyst will apply National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800 series guidance to enhance security of complex systems, programs and projects. Client requires this individual to have one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ or SSCP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Information Security Analyst will provide a full range of support for System Security Authorization (formerly known as Certification & Accreditation, or “C&A”) activities. Experience with recommending creative technical mitigations to security challenges that incorporate evolving security regulations, policies, and mandates into systems is essential. Under the supervision of senior staff, the analyst will assist with evaluating, testing, and implementing technologies to augment the security of IT components; such as user authentication, and validation, data encryption, secure key storage, PKI key management, smart card integration, and assist with mitigating identified system security vulnerabilities as they arise.
- 3-5 years certification and accreditation experience, including NIST 800.53 implementation and continuous monitoring.
- Trusted Agent FISMA experience.
- Hands on experience with vulnerability scanners, i.e. IBM Appscan, Tenable Security Center, Nessus.
- Good written and oral communication skills, ability to work well in a team environment, and problem solving skills
- Information Systems or related 4-year degree with extensive experience that aligns with the job description
- Client requires this individual to have one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ or SSCP.
Please submit a current resume and salary requirements to apply. No phone calls please. Resumes without salary requirements may not be considered.