Object Technology Solutions Inc. (OTSI) is a leading Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company offering a wide array of Solutions for a range of key Verticals. Building on a core competency of efficient technology infrastructure outsourcing, the company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, and has a strong presence in US, Europe and Asia-Pacific with a Global Delivery Center based in India.
We are committed to a result driven approach coupled with our quest for total customer satisfaction. Our efforts to better understand the business of our clients, enables us to act as a true partner by striving for common goals. Our professionals are hand picked and possess years of experience in analyzing, designing, and delivering information technology solutions.
OTSI offers a broad range of IT application solutions and services including; e-Business solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and Post Implementation Support, Application development, Application Maintenance, Software customizations services.
Our unique 'SmartSourcing' global delivery model allows our clients to maximize their return on investment by leveraging our onsite, offsite, offshore and hybrid delivery capabilities. Our 'SmartSourcing' capabilities that combine on-site, off-site and offshore development methodologies and support frameworks to ensure compressed delivery timeframes and reduced costs for our customers.
Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several fortune 1000 organizations in the world. We have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with several companies across the world.
Contract to hire opportunity in Minneapolis, MN!
The position is in the Information Security department, reporting to the Director, Information Security. The individual’s primary responsibility will be monitoring and maintaining the Department’s Security Operations Center as well as managing tools listed below. In this position, the candidate will need to have strong technical skills with an understanding of IT systems and the inherent security risks and vulnerabilities for remediation with other functional IT teams.
- RSA Security Suite (enVision, Event Explorer, Security Analytics, NetWitness): Must be proficient and have expert knowledge of configuration of the tool, routine maintenance, adding new logging sources, alert creation, dashboard maintenance, etc…
- Palo Alto Firewalls: Must be proficient with understanding firewall, IPS, DLP and Web Filtering configuration, logging and reporting.
- nCircle Vulnerability and CCM: Ability to administer tool for vulnerability and security standard scanning, working with other functional teams to remediate issues.
- McAfee Enterprise Security Suite (DLP, Anti-Malware, Encryption): Ability to review policies and work with individuals to test and implement to ensure user acceptance.
- Ability to review and respond to security tickets such as firewall and policy exception requests and determine appropriateness.
- Ability to represent Information Security in day-to-day operations and meetings with peers and management.
- Good verbal & writing skills a must.
- Must be able to work standard work hours and occasional night/weekend on-call.
- Monitor and identify security violations, determine new or improved monitoring requirements and develop information security policies and procedures to limit exposure.
2+ years in Information Security
College degree preferred
CISSP a plus
ISO 27001 a plus
ZipRecruiter - 22 months ago