Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Analyst.
This position leads Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. in its goal to enhance the value of traditional banking by performing data security tasks and projects including monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems designed to protect the data systems and databases from unauthorized users both within and outside the company.
The Information Security Analyst II is the mid-level position for Information Security Analysts, receiving minimal supervision that requires regular reporting and communication to the Corporate IT Security Manager and the CISO.
Primary job functions would include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide backup to other Information Security personnel, including the Corporate IT Security Manager.
· Identify potential threats and respond to reported security violations to determine causes, possible solutions, and remedial actions required to ensure data security.
· Install, modify, enhance and maintain data system security software.
· Using security best practice, identify missing or outdated policies and procedures recommend and implement changes designed to enhance data systems security.
· Advise organization on current information security technologies and related regulatory issues.
· Modifies security data files to incorporate new software security.
· Reviews employee violations of computer security procedures and reports violations to the appropriate personnel.
· Coordinates implementation of vendor-issued security software update.
· Ensure compatibility of planned security measures with computer security system software
· Monitor, report on and manage security levels, security codes and security software.
· Performs as the lead analyst on some Information Security projects.
· Assist with penetration and vulnerability testing.
· Assist in development, implementation, monitoring and support of access control.
· Reports, records and works with departments to resolve security related issues and incidents.
· Interface with internal and external auditors and provide support where required; provide information to auditors and IT Security Manager.
· Training staff on network and information security procedures.
· Create, manage and maintain user security awareness.
· Work with various IT teams and departments on confidential investigations meeting tight deadlines to deliver information required at short notice.
· Ensure analysis, coordination and publication of appropriate reports on all aspects of IT Security.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· B.S degree in Information Assurance/Security, Computer Science, Technology Risk management, or other related discipline.
· In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networks (both LAN & WAN).
· Working knowledge of firewalls and their associated policies.
· Expert level knowledge of IT Security best practices.
· Basic knowledge of computer forensic tools and procedures.
· Experience in the banking industry.
· Certification preferred: GIAC, SSCP or CISSP, CISA.
· Three (3) or more years of participating in Information Security projects, tasks or responsibilities.
· Two (2) or more years experience or education in troubleshooting network protocols, data flow, computer hardware and software systems.
· In-depth experience working with security monitoring tools and methods.
· Advanced computer skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, banking core process application systems and IBM iSeries.
· Training and experience working with anti-virus, web filtering, SEIM, IDS, IPS, endpoint security and vulnerability scanning tools.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
· Work independently as well as with others in a deadline-driven, team environment.
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 19 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...