Zurich North America is currently hiring an Information Security Analyst role to work at the Schaumburg North America Headquarters.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction, while under limited supervision. Interfaces with user community to understand their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security. Supports the local CISO who is responsible for execution of the strategy and program defined by the global Group Information Security (GIS) Leadership to ensure information assets are adequately protected. This role will support other cross-pillar information security teams in execution of policy enforcement and global information security initiatives to reduce IT risks. In addition, this role will provide thought leadership and engage with IT stakeholders to ensure alignment with local business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- 4 or more years of information security, IT Audit, or similar experience.
- Must be willing to obtain within the 1st year of employment, two of the following certifications: CISSP (or CISSP Associate), CISA, and CISM.
- Strong customer service or client interaction skills.
- Strong risk management and IT security skills.
- Ability to work across business units and geographical boundaries to engage team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Insurance experience or Insurance applications experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with risk assessment, vendor assessments or 3rd party assessment, and IT audit background preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurance provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in Europe,...