Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Information Security Audit Analyst
Type of Position:
District of Columbia
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field and at least 2 years of job-related or HS and 10 yr.
• Working familiarity with FISMA Security Requirements
• 2-4 years experience working in IT management, federal contracting preferred
• 1-2 Years of experience tracking, managing, and reporting organizational progress toward remediation of IT Security audit findings, as in the managementof Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) process
• Detail oriented and must be able to think independently
• Skill in managing one's own time and the time of others based on an established project plan
• Skill in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Skills in communicating effectively orally and in written format
• Managed multiple priorities simultaneously
• U.S. Citizen or have legal right to work in the USA without sponsorship (Agency check will be required for this position)
URS Federal Services is looking for an Information Security Audit Analyst to join our team in Washington, D.C.!
Under the direction of the audit coordinator, the Information Security Audit Analyst works as part of the GSS POA&M Remediation Team to:
• Analyze information security audit findings and proposed audit findings to make recommendations regarding validity, appropriate corrective action and functional team/branch assignments.
• Assist functional branches and teams to resolve technical issues from an information security perspective.
• Assist functional branches and teams form realistic and effective corrective action plans for information security audit items assigned.
• Assemble documentation of corrective action taken by functional branches and teams for presentation to auditors as evidence of closure.
• Contact responsible individuals for status updates for audit items.
• Assemble and organize information feeding periodic reports.
• Serve as liaison between auditors and responsible individuals for questions and issues relating to information security audit items
URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; information technology; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has more than 57,000 employees in a network of offices in nearly 50 countries (www.urs.com).
URS Corporation - 12 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...