TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- The Global Web Hosting and Middleware department provides a centrally managed web-hosting environment for thousands of Web Based applications.
- This group plays a key role in the systems support, integration and delivery of Web Based applications across Client. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- The candidate will play a key role in implementing Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server.
- The candidate will be a member of the Managed Hosting Services / Subject Matter Expert group, which is responsible for gathering application requirements, preparing detailed technical reviews and ensuring compliance to Client Information Technology Management Policy (CITMP).
- The incumbent must have excellent presentation and facilitation skills and must be customer service oriented.
- The ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- It will be ideal if the individual has good database skills coupled with Unix & Web architecture, Unix & Wintel hardware/OS skills, and Client/Server application delivery in a multi-tiered environment. This position requires the knowledge of many Web based technologies.
NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Solid knowledge of encryption technologies (such as IPsec, PGP, and Stunnel)
- Experience with encrypted email and web security technologies (including PKCS#7, 11, 12)
- Experience with the following technologies: iPlanet Web Server, BigIP , 3DNS , WebLogic , VMware , Microsoft Exchange Server, and Tomcat Strong Solaris and Linux RH skills
- Knowledge of messaging technologies: SMTP, SMIME, Postfix, RFC 2822
- Experience with SSO technologies: RADIUS, SafeWord, SiteMinder Knowledge of DRM technologies such as Secure PDF Experience working on large scale projects with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with proxy servers and firewalls is also essential The ability to work with Engineering teams to produce resilient, repeatable, and supportable operational processes
- Experience with large scale integration and hosting environments Experience with Entrust Entelligence Messaging Server a plus
- Strong customer and quality-focus is a must.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Monster - 22 months ago