**This position can be located either in our Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Los Angeles, CA offices!
The Information Security Incident Response Analyst will be responsible for managing and protecting computer assets, networks and information systems. This responsibility extends to having a management program for “what to do, when things go wrong.” To accomplish these tasks the Information Security Incident Response Analyst must have an extensive understanding of digital investigations and underlying principles.
- Maintaining information security metrics.
- Support the design and deployment of a comprehensive SIEM architecture to support real-time security monitoring operations
- Monitor security events globally
- Communicate with all levels of IT Staff, follow methodologies, and create/present clear, concise deliverables
- Expertise with tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling
- Security event analysis and intrusion detection (IDS/IPS Incident response - triage, incident analysis, remediation)
- Demonstrate technical expertise with infrastructure architecture design/implementation and management.
- Troubleshoot and configure networking devices, various platforms, and database (Oracle) Windows and/or UNIX system administration
- Work with global network engineers to implement security products
- Remain current on regulatory requirements affecting information security and digital investigations
- Take leadership role in developing new service offerings to meet market demands
- Requires Bachelor's degree (in field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or equivalent and five to seven years experience with information security
- Advanced studies in Information Security a plus
- Demonstrated skills in digital investigations including: computer forensics, network forensics, mobile forensics, eDiscovery, malware analysis, memory analysis, and a strong understanding of information security principles
- Experience working with recognized IT Security-related standards and technologies
- Experience in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
- Requires deep knowledge of virtualization, Microsoft Windows systems, networking devices, and security incident audit management and reporting systems
NBC Universal - 14 months ago
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT...