SecureState is an information security consulting firm that is devoted to guiding our clients into the best strategic security practices. Here at SecureState we value training, career development, and taking advantage of all possible learning opportunities. In line with that value, we are currently seeking a passionate individual looking to break into the security industry to join our team as an Information Security Intern.
Specific daily responsibilities include:
Assist SecureState team members with security initiatives
Create and execute a project plan in line with a recent security trend
Participate in training and internal meetings
Work with SecureState manager to understand project plans and scope for assigned role on engagement
Communicate with project team and keep project information up to date.
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and other team members.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A displayed passion for security through education, community involvement, etc.
- Efficient communication skills
- Willingness to take on tasks outside of defined job description
- A professional demeanor, willingness to learn, and a team player attitude
- Must have achieved or be working towards a college degree
SecureState LLC - 20 months ago