PA Consulting Group is a management, systems and technology consulting firm that transforms the performance of organizations. As an independent, employee-owned company, the advice we give and the work we deliver is based only on what is best for our clients.
We are one of the lead advisors in information security in the UK and are now looking to build on that foundation to become a leader in the US market. Our work is diverse and complex including helping clients with strategy and governance, assessing their threat and risk, protecting, responding and recovering from attacks. We deliver robust and integrated solutions that bring together people, process, systems and physical measures to ensure business resilience and security. Clients value our ability to consistently deliver successful change, working in partnership with them, their staff and supply chain. We offer a comprehensive, end-to-end service unmatched in the security industry.
Your role at PA
We are looking to hire a Managing Consultant to lead the development of our information security service line in the US. You will be an experienced and established consulting professional with an excellent track record of both business development and operational delivery.
Our consultants are not constrained by a narrow role description. One day you might be working with a utility to help them identify how to protect their critical assets, the next with a global pharmaceutical to deliver transformation in people security. The work could involve high end strategy, process improvement, culture change or detailed technical delivery.
We will expect you to take responsibility for leading teams, defining major programs and mobilizing projects, working alongside senior client staff and PA colleagues to deliver work in large complex environments. You will need drive and motivation to do the right thing and to succeed, even when it looks tough – and inspire others to do the same. In return, you will earn the right to work on cutting edge information security projects and to build a business from the ground up.
What can PA offer you?
• Original, strategic and operational consulting that makes a real business difference to high-profile clients. We never offer second-hand work or ready-made solutions
• The opportunity to work in committed teams that blend in-depth industry experience with high quality consulting expertise. Intelligent and interesting colleagues, who will stretch, develop and challenge you.
• A transparent career path where your advancement is objectively measured, enabling you to achieve your full potential.
• A compelling benefits package that is competitive with the market and designed to reward you for achieving success.
You should have a track record of successful project delivery working either within a major security supplier or a professional services consultancy. We also look for the following:
• Expertise and operating experience across a range of cyber security specialties e.g. IT security, insider threat, physical security and information assurance.
• Strong consultancy skills, including a high degree of communication and presentation skills, with the ability to manage projects, working with both people and technology to achieve successful outcomes.
• Business winning capability with a strong network in the security industry and a reputation as a thought leader.
• Leadership of substantial projects, with a large team.
• Commercial acumen to understand requirements and formulate realistic and robust solutions, while appreciating and managing risk appropriately.
• A robust intellectual approach with a degree-level education and further professional qualifications such as CLAS or CISSP. An MBA is desirable but not essential.
• A willingness to learn and to develop yourself and others around you.
• Developing strong relationships with colleagues and maintaining such a network to ensure that all opportunities are developed carefully and shared where of benefit to other business units
• Actively supporting the recruitment and development of team capabilities and talent
• You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not sponsor visas for this position
• You must be a ‘road warrior’ as heavy travel (up to 100%) is typical.
Locations available: Boston or New York with significant time spent on client sites.
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results to our clients through our innovative thinking and in-depth sector expertise.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, medical condition, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
PA Consulting Group is a firm of more than 2,000 people, specializing in management and IT consulting, technology and innovation....