**This position can be located either in our Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Los Angeles, CA offices!
The Information Security Operations Manager, Film and Studio Operations will provide day-to-day input to a team of information security personnel responsible for all aspects of Information Security in the company’s studio and film operations. This position will be focused on guiding and enforcing policy and defining security processes across the NBCUniversal business entities that engage in studio and film production operations.
Working closely with the Chief Information Security Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the following activities:
1. Oversee the design, implementation and maintenance of information security controls for NBCU business interests in studio and film production operations.
2. Manage the information security functions of the studio technical operations and film production businesses, Identify risks and system needs, perform threat assessment of identified vulnerabilities, define solutions and set standards, establish security policies and procedures.
3. Maintain ownership of development, compliance and exceptions to established policy.
4. Provide active leadership for incident response and crisis situations. Develop and expand the capabilities of the response program and process.
5. Participate in enterprise Design Review sessions.
6. Perform R&D for security-specific technologies.
7. Work with other team members on policy compliance efforts in accordance with NBCUniversal, industry privacy and security regulations, and guidelines set forth by federal and local laws as applicable.
The Information Security Operations Manager, Film and Studio Operations must be proficient in a wide range of technologies and be passionate about reducing IT risk and protecting the environment, employees and company assets in all forms.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 6 years combined experience in IT Infrastructure, networking and security.
- Minimum 4 years working with studio and film operational technologies.
- Minimum 4 years working in a multi-dimensional program environment involving complex technologies and geographically disparate businesses.
- Minimum 3 years working with security technologies including security architecture, IDS/IPS, digital certificates, encryption and authentication techniques.
- Minimum 2 years working in an international studio operations and production film business.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- Training in Information Security-specific disciplines
- CISM, CISSP or SSCP certification
- Six Sigma trained; Green or Black belt certification
- Experience in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
- Solid understanding of, and ability to speak authoritatively to, security principles such as authentication/authorization, access control, and forensic analysis.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recognized IT Security-related standards and technologies.
NBC Universal - 13 months ago
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT...