The Information Security Policy Analyst will be responsible for providing policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures (collectively directives and guides) development and maintenance expertise and support in coordination with the NBCUniversal and Comcast enterprises. The Information Security Policy Analyst is responsible for staying abreast of changing regulations, national and international, technology, and operations to maintain currency in all information security publications. To accomplish these tasks the Information Security Policy Analyst will work collaboratively and in concert with business and technical teams in information security protection, detection, and response operations.
• Constantly review information security policies and publications for changes in content and framework.
• Research and provide expertise in understanding corporate and business best practices and convert these practices into information security directives and guides.
• Balances the needs of the business with the contractual and regulatory landscape to create balanced and enforceable information security directives and guides.
• Participate in national and international forums and organizations to track changes in the regulatory frameworks which may impact NBCUniversal business operations or information security framework.
• Communicate effectively with the business, your supervisor and other team members.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
• Advanced studies focusing on Information Security or Information Assurance a plus.
• Information security focused certification; e.g. CISM.
• Strong proven ability in building high-performance and distributed working environment.
• Experience working with recognized IT Security-related control frameworks and standards; e.g ISO27002, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, SOX,….
• Experience in large global disbursed business environments.
• Experience managing information security, governance, or compliance documents for a multi-national organization.
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT...