Reference Code: 12045659
Location: Warren, NJ, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
for internal consistency and alignment to applicable laws and regulations; update of common IS glossary and document inventory; and maintenance and enforcement of change control mechanisms over IS Policies and Standards to ensure adequate document integrity and quality.
This role will interface with senior leaders in all IS disciplines, as well as auditors, regulators and other key internal stakeholders (legal, privacy) to define and communicate strategies for Policy management in order to meet Citi's legal, regulatory and operational requirements.
Qualifications • Bachelor's Degree required.
- Coordinate with IS Policy Working Group (ISPWG) on IS policy updates
- Draft and publish official policy memos, position statements, guidelines, and other supporting documents
- Perform gap Analysis and ensure that the IS Standards are aligned to International regulations and privacy laws
- Collaborate with Awareness and Training (A&T) team and contribute to the development and review of IS communications, bulletins, and policy related training courses.
- Serve in an IS policy advisory role and participate in Citi level initiatives such as updates to Citi IT documents (IT Policy Framework, Citi IT Management Policy/Standards, etc.)
- Coordinate with Architecture, Engineering, and Citi Technology Infrastructure teams to assess technology impact on IS standards/processes
- Ensure continuous adaptation of IS Best Practices and industry frameworks at Citi IS; Benchmark against industry IS Policies and standards
- Assist IS Program and Business teams with their queries related to IS Polic
- 3+ years with IT/IS policy-related experience within the banking/financial service industry
- In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices. Strong capability in interfacing with both technology and business areas.
- Requires use of conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e., identifying solutions).
- Superior written (copy-editing), communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create collaborative relationships with colleagues.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direction
- CISM, CISSP, CISA, preferred
Citi - 13 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...