RuffaloCODY’s Enrollment Management Division provides strategic partnership for college and university admission offices. We assist our clients by utilizing targeting tools and implementing multi-channel campaigns to help recruit students and achieve their enrollment goals. Our services continually evolve to provide the greatest impact at each stage of the recruitment cycle. RuffaloCODY seeks to exceed client expectations and share in the satisfaction of achieving client goals. Our information services department is a key link between RuffaloCODY and our clients. Once we receive student data from clients we perform research, data cleansing, and management services.
The Information Services Analyst role implements the technical software setup and data management of Enrollment Management services. External and internally developed software are utilized to load data and manage projects for the client campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications and Work Experience:
- Manage technical setup of client services by loading data, analyzing data, and configuring EM software.
- Create custom ETL jobs to produce files and reports for clients.
- Work with IS team to improve processes and troubleshoot when issues are encountered
- Work in a team environment with project management, creative services, and other staff to fulfill services for clients.
- Experience with databases, and working knowledge of SQL.
- Analytical skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize duties and have general attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical degree or 3 - 5 years experience in a technical field.
- Working knowledge of FoxPro and Excel.
- Familiarity with Ascential Datastage (IBM Websphere), or other ETL software
- Experience with CRM software
- Previous experience in college admissions
- Ability to document and keep updated current processes and procedures.
RuffaloCODY - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard