Daily responsibilities include:|
solving worstations, pre-post processing machines, and user's desktops.
- Install, manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and repair all R&D FEA team hardware/software. This pertains to FEA cluster servers, remote
plans that may be needed in support onf new initiatives.
- Support and manage FEA group 10Gb/s ethernet project.
- Prepare and write justifications for new hardware and software purchases. This includes any exemptions, project charters, and project
- Assist with setup and configuration of the various hardware used for test Windchill systems (various Java, browser settings, etc).
- Install, manage, support, and update various licenses (Ansys, Cetol, Labview, matlab, etc...) used throughout the R&D organization.
- Support Software Process Enhancement by managing and testing software like MS Team Foundation, Static Analysis Tools, and Code
environment providing technical support. Working knowledge of Windchill, MCAD/ECAD software, and MAC systems. Candidate should
- Support client group with Windchill/Pro-E helpdesk requests.
- Create and test installation pictures for MCAD/ECAD software (x64 bit/x32 bit).
- Support and troubleshoot small group of MAC systems and software.
- Provide timely project status updates and monthly reports. Minimum requirements This position requires a Bachelors degree in math, Computer Science or Business. A minimum 2-3 years in a PC networking
also have product certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional Engineer. Must have excellent customer service skills as well as
strong administrative, documentation and organizational skills. Should be knowledgable working with Microsoft 2003/2008/2008 HPC
Server and well as Windows XP/7 workstation.
Novartis - 13 months ago
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...