Participates in complex IT audits. Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, audits systems operations including scheduling; processing; input/output systems flow, controls and edits; data storage; and security procedures. Audits applications, systems and programs to ensure that systems integrity exists. Reviews adequacy of proposed controls of new systems. Participates in system implementation and development projects from requirements through post-implementation ensuring appropriate functionality and controls are in place within technical infrastructure, applications, and business processes. Conducts a thorough analysis as problem areas are discovered. Assists in preparing reports on audit results. |
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, information systems, computer science or other related field required.
- Solid understanding of risks, risk mitigation, control principles, business process, procedures, practices, audit standards and techniques required
- 1 - 2 years IT audit work (or related) experience in healthcare industry
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
- Experience auditing security controls, infrastructure configuration, application general controls and business process preferred
- Experience executing audits against Cobit, COSO and ITIL and PMBOK frameworks preferred
- Big Four accounting firm IT Audit experience preferred
CIGNA - 12 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...