Information Systems Manager The Information Systems Manager will supervise and maintain the organization's repository of software applications through best practices and the appropriate staffing and management of a technical team. He or she will plan and coordinate the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for business operations. The selected candidate will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Provide technical and work direction toward managing the day-to-day operations of the applications environment, ensuring work does not disrupt day-to-day business activities.
• Plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of organizational information systems, software applications and software upgrades.
• Performs resource planning to ensure all active projects are staffed and completed successfully.
• Manages applications software CAPEX and expense budgets
• Oversee testing and validation of applications installation and modifications to ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures and standards.
• Interacts across various functional areas and departments to ensure clear communications and that bi-directional expectations are understood and documented.
Qualified candidates must possess:
• A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
• Previous management experience
• Previous experience working with various software development tools including Actuate, Oracle, and SQL.LIMS experience strongly preferred
Aegis Sciences Corporation - 19 months ago