Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners is a nonprofit financial services organization dedicated to economic opportunity for the working poor. Over our 15-year history Neighborhood Trust has made a significant impact in the lives of low-income New Yorkers by providing financial advisory services and tailored financial products.
We have just received a major grant from the Center for Financial Services Innovation to build a new technology platform to bring our services into the workplace as part of a new social venture, The Employer Solution ( http://www.theemployersolution.com/) . CFSI's support comes as a part of its Financial Capability Innovation Fund II, a highly-selective grant program designed to identify the most innovative nonprofit-led projects aimed at promoting the financial capability of low-income and underserved consumers. Through our involvement with the Fund, our project will enjoy a national profile as a cutting-edge effort in the nonprofit field and financial services industry. For more information, visit http://www.cfsinnovation.com/content/financial-capability-innovation-fund-ii .
The Information Systems Manager will play a critical role in this exciting new business as s/he will be responsible for all implementing technology related investments. The Information Systems Manager will also develop recommendations for all technology decisions related to program services, performance management, impact evaluation, and organization-wide MIS and will be responsible for implementation of these decisions.
- Conduct research on technology innovations in the financial service and social service sectors
- Identify technological solutions to enable NTFP to achieve scale objectives
- Manage Information Systems for Neighborhood Trust:
- Assess Neighborhood Trust's use of technology
- Make recommendations on new technology opportunities
- Implement technology projects
- Manage relationship with IT by Design and other technical consultants
- Manage, maintain, and improve Salesforce and Microsoft Access databases
- Build NTFP program reporting (including dashboards, program monitoring and funder reports) using data from Salesforce, ETO, and CU Gold databases
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong interest in identifying creative ways to use technology to achieve social outcomes
- Ability to work with non-technical program staff to understand and support their needs in build-out of database and related technology solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Two years of experience managing information systems
- Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Access
- Ability to rapidly learn new tools and systems
- Salesforce Admin experience
- Knowledge of APEX
- Familiarity with nonprofit program reporting and outcomes tracking
idealist.org - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -