Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a system and software engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices nationwide. IAI has been recognized for our business success and as a Great Place to Work. Here are some of the reasons why:
IAI is seeking a highly motivated Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to join our team in IAI’s Valley Forge Pennsylvania office. This person will perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through evaluations such as compliance audits and vulnerability assessments.
- IAI’s creates and sustains a high quality work environment with career opportunities that can help you enhance your skills and build your future.
- IAI’s fully company-paid individual and family benefit products and services encourage personal wellness, security and well-being and for you and your family.
- IAI’s compensation philosophy motivates and rewards employees fairly for their skills, engagement and contributions to our customer’s mission success and to IAI’s success.
The successful candidate will establish strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. This includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. This person will also assist in the following: implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3); make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities; p erform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards; support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations; participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports; document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity; prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M; and, periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
Duties also may include:
- Advise corporate leadership and customers regarding security considerations during all phases of the system’s life cycle.
- Assist in the determination of an appropriate level of security commensurate with the system’s impact level.
- Assist in the development of future system security plans. Maintain current system security plans and contingency plans for all systems.
- Participate in periodic risk and compliance assessments.
- Ensure all computer systems are operated and maintained in accordance with governing security policies.
- Assist local security staff with enforcing security policies.
- Provide guidance on and implement of risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor computer systems for suspicious activity and other indicators.
- Document audit log reviews and findings.
- Report anomalies to senior security and IT leadership.
- Support to IAI’s Commercial Security business.
- Provide initial security incident containment and lead on-site incident response and mitigation actions.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with business partners, customers, and corporate leadership for the site’s interconnected computer systems.
Security Requirements: Minimum ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance required. CI Poly Preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Substantial experience with all elements of NISCAP.
- Experience with C&A activities.
- Leadership in the preparation of SSP's.
- Be technically familiar with modern Linux platforms, MS Windows Server 2008r2, Windows XP Pro, and Windows 7.
- Strong team player.
- Travel to other corporate sites may be required on an as-needed basis.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.
The name is not for show -- Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) has the trust of the US Intelligence community. IAI provides...