Job Title: Information Systems Security Officer
Job Code: 3767606
Job Location: Patuxent River, Maryland
Imagine One is now hiring an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to support the Naval Air Systems Command’s (NAVAIR) E-2/C-2 Airborne Tactical Data System Program Office (PMA-231). PMA-231 is responsible for providing the E-2C Hawkeye, E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, Hawkeye 2000, and the C-2A Greyhound fleet with acquisition strategy, logistics and sustainment solutions in support of the warfighter’s mission.
The ISSO will provide full time cyber security support services to ensure that program’s information technology based systems are designed and developed in compliance with DoD and DON cyber security requirements, and meet all requisites for Certification and Accreditation (C&A). A successful candidate will be responsible for, and provide the following services.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain multiple C&A packages for IT and platform systems, networks and applications in accordance with DoD/Navy cyber security requirements
- Generate and analyze results from security scanning and remediation tools with accurate interpretation and documentation of vulnerabilities
- Work with program representatives to develop POA&Ms and risk mitigation strategies to ensure milestones are achieved and system vulnerabilities are addressed
- Provide review and assessment of security architectures, operations concepts, information and system protection policies, methodologies for assessing the cyber risks and vulnerabilities, and preparing certification security documentation
- Provide cyber security consultation, guidance, and working level coordination across program teams to evaluate system security postures and cyber risk assessment
- Support prime/sub-prime vendor requests as they pertain to cyber security integration and validation methods in accordance with DoD/Navy cyber security requirements
- Support review of governing program acquisition lifecycle documentation to ensure adequacy of cyber security content and supporting materials
- Remain current with application patch releases and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA)s
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Minimum of four years related technical experience
- Experience with DoD C&A processes highly desired (e.g. DIACAP, PRA & RMF)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570.01-M compliant baseline certification within 6 months of hire date
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. - 4 months ago