Provide coordination of IT Security requirements for the NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center.
Create, maintain and update multiple Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Packages for the site.
Maintain a secure environment which includes performing vulnerability scan assessments utilizing automated tools to examine and identify vulnerabilities and compliance failures.
Analyze reports and advise system administrators on recommended mitigation measures.
Support audit investigations and respond to findings, implement corrective actions, track scheduled deliverables and provide auditors with additional supporting documentation. Manage IT Security Incidents and prepare Incident Response Reports.
- Solid IT background to communicate and interface with other IT staff
- Excellent client handling experience
- Experience creating and maintaining Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages for the customer
- Strong understanding of the physical security measures required in a Data Center.
- CISSP Certification
- Prior government contracting experience desired
- US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma/GED with 8 plus years demonstrated IT Security and Information Assurance expertise; Bachelor’s Degree desired
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers
United States-MD, United States-Greenbelt, MD, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift
ASRC promotes competition for the procurement of goods and services to the maximum extent practical. We strive to develop business...