Job Order: J0513-0534 - Permanent Full Time
Title: Information Systems Security Specialist
Category: Information Technology
City: Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States
Job Description: Information Systems Security Specialist
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence at CGI Federal! CGI is seeking an Information Systems Security Specialist to support DoD in Fort Meade, MD. Put your years of experience into a future with CGI. This position is responsible for a wide variety of highly detailed and complex program activities.
- Manages Information Systems Security personnel and provides oversight to security program(s) projects.
- Assesses configuration changes for security impacts; assists in the development of alternate courses of action or implementation of resultant measures.
- Performs system administration functions to include (but not limited to documenting the security architecture.
- Develops user security guidelines and SOPS.
- Performs functions as required in support other the Defense Information Technology Security Certification and Accreditation program (DITSCAP) and DISAI 630-230-19.
- Provides Information Security Controls and guidelines to nodes and network management systems.
- Maintains network/system access and password controls.
- Collates and analyzes audit trail data.
- Reviews security threats and determines/implements effective countermeasures IAW established policies/regulations/directives.
- Analyzes network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts (performs risk analysis/assessment). Documents security measures policies.
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- CISSP Certification
- The ability to obtain and retain a U.S. DoD Secret clearance (U.S. citizenship is required)
- Minimum of five (5) years Information Assurance / security experience At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 69,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Information Assurance
- Information Security Mgmt
- InfoSystems Security Mgmt Prof
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...