Role : Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Security+ or equitant certification.
- Proven experience at ATO
CRGT Inc. is a leading provider of mission-critical, complex, and innovative information technology solutions to a diverse set of Federal Government customers. We provide expert solutions in the areas of Agile Software Development, Big Data and Analytics, Cyber Security and Infrastructure Optimization primarily to federal civilian agencies as well as the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. CRGT’s solutions process terabytes of information, support tens of thousands of users, manage thousands of daily transactions, and significantly improve how our customers manage and respond to constantly evolving challenges.
CRGT focuses on delivering high-end services and solutions with key technology discriminators. Our customer base includes the U. S. Postal Service, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Treasury, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Transportation, the U.S. Army, and more. CRGT’s experience spans 28 years, and as a mid-sized organization, we offer customers the flexibility they value especially in today’s fast-paced market. CRGT is a portfolio company of Veritas Capital. For additional information on CRGT, please visit www.crgt.com .
CRGT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status and or any other characteristic protected by law.
CRGT Inc. - 9 months ago