Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
Information Systems Security Specialist
Location: Fort Meade, MD US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret or higher
The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Network Services Engineering (NSE2) provides design and development engineering for all information transfer and network control systems managed by DISA and used in the dynamically evolving Defense Information Systems Network (DISN). The Network Services Engineering Division provides an IP engineering center for the evaluation, engineering, and performance assessment of network technologies used worldwide within the DISN.
- Performs DISN integration and IA testing for cryptographic devices and protocols
- Develops, executes, and documents results of cryptographic device IA test plans
- Provides C&A support for STEP IA tools suites and operational sites. Develops, executes, and documents results of router and firewall IA test plans.
- Provide engineering support in the analysis, design, development and systems integration testing of special initiatives and communications technologies for implementation in the non-classified IP router network (NIPR) and secret IP router network (SIPR)
- Assist with developing, testing and providing implementation guides for initiatives to increase the security (harden the perimeter) of the NIPR
- Provide engineering expertise in the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation process of initiatives and proposed enhancements and modifications for inclusion into the IAP (Internet access point) network infrastructure situated between the Internet and the DISN
- Additional responsibilities may include providing engineering expertise in the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation process of special initiatives and proposed enhancements and modifications for inclusion in DTEN (DISN Test and Evaluation Network).
- 5-7 years of experience working in/with Systems Security
- Prior experience with analysis, design, development and systems integration testing of networks, preferably NIPR and SIPR networks
- Security+ Certification is required
- Must possess an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain higher. TS or TS/SCI is desirable.
- CCNA Certification is desired
Monster - 11 months ago