DMI is a fast-growing IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm with break-through solutions for Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity, and industry-leading services in Strategic IT Consulting, Managed IT Services, Enterprise Application Development, and Health IT. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has enabled us to achieve more than 970% growth since 2009, and in 2012 we were recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing companies in the Unites States. Our rapidly expanding client base includes all 15 Federal Executive Departments, and scores of commercial clients. Ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal, DMI offers our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment.
Careers at DMI
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking a full time Information Systems Security Specialist to support its defense agency in the D.C. Metro Area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Required Education and Experience:
- Provides IA expertise and supports the Information Security Systems Engineering (ISSE) process as part of the overall system engineering, architecture, and design of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Provides C&A engineering support for both new and existing systems.
- Updates IA documentation.
- Prepares security evaluation responses to any IAVA Vulnerability Management System (VMS) inquiries.
- Responsible for Configuration Management.
- Updates and maintains Systems Security Authorization Agreement.
- Provides C&A engineering support.
- Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC), C&A, DoD
- Vulnerability Scanning Tool: Nessus
- DISA Gold Disk
- SRR Scripts
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience providing Information Assurance (IA) and security support for DoD and Intelligence agencies
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Active: DoD Secret Clearance
Ft. Meade, MD
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Digital Management, Inc. - 7 months ago
Founded in 2002, Digital Management is an information technology strategy and solutions company focused on servicing the needs of a Federal...