We are seeking a talented Information Systems Security Specialist to work on cutting edge projects. You will be part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers’ most challenging problems.
In this role you will:
- Provides Information Security Controls and guidelines to nodes and network management systems.
- Maintains network/system access and password controls.
- Collates and analyzes audit trail data.
- Reviews security threats and determines/implements effective countermeasures IAW established policies/regulations/directives.
- Analyzes network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts (performs risk analysis/assessment).
- Documents security measures policies.
- Performs functions as required in support of the Defense Information Technology Security Certification and Accreditation Program (DITSCAP) and DISAI 630-230-19.
- Coordinated accreditation activities and maintain compliance of the security posture for these applications through DIACAP standards.
- Responsible for the delivery of required C&A documentation including SSAA, CONOPS, COOP, IRP, DRP, DIACAP Package, and all other associated IA related artifacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technically related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Work well in both team environments and individually
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- STAT Scanner 6.0 Certificate of Training
- Retina Network Scanner Certificate of Training
- Web Content and Operations Security Certificate of Training
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required
Novetta Solutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing new referral bonus, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta Solutions.
Novetta Solutions - 4 months ago