The Information Systems Specialist provides technical support to bank associates regarding all aspects of deployed technology including servers, desktop computers, peripherals such as printers and scanners, and installed software. The incumbent is responsible for monitoring and managing the operational integrity of the hardware and software requirements in compliance with standard policies and procedures. The Information Systems Specialist participates as a member of an interdisciplinary team of technology professionals to review deployment strategies, troubleshoot problems, research alternatives, evaluate options, and implement solutions. The incumbent uses discretion and independent judgement on matters of significance to the operational integrity and stability of the network, operating systems, hardware and software to support the ongoing business and financial obligations of the Bank.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Advanced post high school computer or technology related education
- Ability to work independently to research and resolve complex issues regarding network, software, and hardware configurations and compatibilities
- Fundamental knowledge of network operating principles such as Ethernet, cabling, switches, routers, IP addressing, etc.
- Good knowledge of Windows desktop configuration and support
Solid understanding of network and Internet technologies within a local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work responsibly under limited supervision
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
BankMutual - 15 months ago
The bank you can really use.
Bank Mutual has been Wisconsin’s “Go-To” bank for 120 years. And for good reason....