Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting applications for a potential full time Information Technician position working at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission in the metropolitan DC area.
Provides center support services to the NRC Document Processing Center to ensure all information entered into the electronic processing system is accurate and complete. Performs tasks associated with entering and filing documents into NRC’s Agency-wide Document Access and Management System (ADAMS).
- Demonstrated two years’ experience working to support a library, document center, or information processing center.
- Demonstrated responsibility to document information receipt, preparation, disposition, scanning, indexing, distribution, and sending notifications of document processing activities.
- Familiarity with electronic records, or document collection center requirements and processes.
- Ability to perform data maintenance associated with profiles entered into electronic records systems to include maintaining electronic lists.
- Knowledge of electronic records requirements and regulations.
- Associate’s degree in computer systems or other related field, or
- Four years’ experience working in information management field
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the NRC, which requires US Citizenship
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Information International Associates Inc. - 16 months ago