Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Information Technology (IT) Hardware Subject Matter Specialist.
The IT Hardware Subject Matter Specialist responsibilities include assisting the Equipment Control Officer (ECO), providing asset management and other life-cycle program management support, technical typing, analysis, and system administration support. This position is seated at Lackland AFB, TX.
- Assists with data collection, reconciliation, and entry into appropriate Information Technology Equipment Custodian (ITEC) accounts in the inventory tracking system.
- Gathers data from ITECs and other system's staff for account validation and entry.
- Collections, reconciliates, and enters data of requirements inventory documents and contracts into automated databases
- Assists in operation of automated asset management systems to include Asset Explorer module under the EMTS or designated software, and Intel Local Area Network (LAN)-desk Manager for leased PC assets
- Generates reports and queries against these systems for audit comparisons against the inventory tracking system database; reports discrepancies to the ECO and assists with analysis and correction of findings
- Analyzes data entry errors and provides improvement recommendations to effective support of this task
- Notifies the primary ECO, alternate ECO and Customer Service Center Chief when support systems are not functioning, noting and analyzing recurring system problems
- Provides timely report generation to include: new equipment listings for ITEC upon notification including changes to the inventory within one (1) duty day
- Performs telephonic notifications to the ITEC of any changes in the inventory within one (1) duty day
- Gathers maintenance change information from systems maintenance (memory upgrades, equipment swap-out, and equipment condemnation) and inputs into all asset management systems
- Conducts monthly audits on the ITEC accounts to ensure compliance
- With guidance of the ECO, performs on-site physical inventories, as required, to audit account listings, gather inventory data, and assist the ITEC prepare their documents for equipment turn-in for reutilization or disposal
- Processes trouble calls that are affected by warranty that require replacement
- Provides reports and audits that are directed by the ECO
- 1 year inventory and asset management experience
- Shall be able to obtain government driver’s licenses
- Experience in design and analysis; project planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Ability to pass a background investigation sufficient to be granted a common access card (CAC)
- Associates Degree within Computer Science or IT Fields or equivalent
- Have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or ability to obtain BLS prior to start date
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in our success. These core values have enabled Trofholz to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...