SUMMARY OF POSITION
Manages selected information technology projects. Provides ongoing development, integration, administration, and user support for selected applications. Supplements other IT staff for network administration and help desk functions.
Reports to Chief Financial Officer.
- Manage selected information technology projects, including new system deployments, upgrades, and enhancements. Work with users and outside consultants to define requirements, develop budgets and schedules, and coordinate system installation, customization, training, and rollout.
- Working independently or as part of a small team, execute small- to medium-scale programming projects involving ground-up development and/or enhancement/integration of existing systems.
- Develop custom reports, dashboards, and other business intelligence applications for existing line-of-business systems using appropriate BI tools (e.g. SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, WebFOCUS, SharePoint). Work with users to define requirements and resolve problems.
- Act as primary point of contact for ongoing administration and troubleshooting of selected systems. Maintain user accounts. Resolve problems with system connectivity, reliability, performance, and security.
- Supplement other IT staff for network maintenance/administration/troubleshooting/security and help desk functions in all areas of IT, including: PC's and mobile devices, System i, LAN/WAN infrastructure, Windows servers, Active Directory, messaging and communication systems, and databases.
- Investigate information technology products and strategies as directed. Evaluate potential costs and benefits, prepare reports for management.
- Perform other IT-related duties, as directed by the CFO.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline.
Minimum of five years relevant experience.
Solid understanding of and experience with Microsoft application platform and tools, including Visual Studio, C#, .NET framework (especially ASP.NET and web services), SQL Server, and SharePoint Server.
Working knowledge of any of the following:
Business intelligence application development and BI development tools, such as SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, WebFOCUS, and Crystal Reports
Mobile platforms (particularly iOS) and mobile application development
User interface/interaction design
Network infrastructure technologies (particularly TCP/IP and Windows Server) and network/system administration
Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Strong planning and organizational skills.
Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
Ability to assess IT needs and provide solutions to business units and departments
The Graycor family of companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.