At MOSAIC Technologies Group, we provide careers, not jobs.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc. provides consulting and technical services to Government and Commercial clients. MOSAIC supports client needs across classified mission support, technology development, through CMMI training and appraisals. With expertise in Consulting, Process, Technology, Mission, and SETA Services, MOSAIC provides full lifecycle development and support for your mission.
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
The preferred candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Five or more years experience providing expertise in the most current principles and practices of architecture data management systems and experience in large system designs, and with data modeling in the information management arena.
- Five or more years experience providing expertise in modeling and organizing information to facilitate support of projects or information architectures.
- Five or more years experience providing guidance on how and what to data and process model. .
- Five or more years experience with developing models using 3N form, and star schemas for hybrid data warehouses
- Five or more years experience working with Informatica
- Five or more years experience working with EWRIN modeling tools
- A Five or more years experience working with Oracle 10g and 11g databases with partitioning.