Liaison between business users and IT organization in support of applications and process improvements. Provide day-to-day support to end users in the operation of CCC Information Services Management and Estimating systems; Mitchell estimating applications, and other 3rd party collision repair applications. Support new shop openings with system configuration and conversions.
Essential Job Duties
- Research current environment, analyze information, and provide sound solutions to complex business issues specific to Collision Repair Industry application suites.
- Develop business requirements for resolving issues, new enhancements, and new applications.
- Provide support to business owners and users regarding business applications and processes.
- Develop and maintain documentation for current applications and user manuals.
- Participate as a liaison between the business user community and the IT Organization.
- Receive moderate instructions on routine work; general instructions on new assignments.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- BS degree in business or information systems or equivalent work experience.
- 3 plus years hands on experience with Collision Repair Industry applications – CCC Information Services Estimating and Management System modules a MUST.
- Experience working in a collision repair facility as Service Advisor, Office Manager, or Parts preferred.
- Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
- Writing skills, to communicate information effectively to customers.
- Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
- Key Technology Expertise
- CCC Information Services Applications
- Mitchell Estimating Systems
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding...