As an Information Technology Service Desk Intern/Co-Op with Diebold, Incorporated, you will have multiple opportunities to gain corporate experience by being involved in projects, meetings, corporate events, and day-to-day support of mission critical technologies. You will be trained on the appropriate tools, processes, communications, and documentation required. Diebold will provide a great learning experience, and you will be invited to participate in events with other Interns and Co-Ops.
Some essential functions of this position include:
Diebold, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Direct contact with internal Diebold business customers at all levels and all geographies.
- Communication that sets the tone for the entire experience the business customer has with the Service Desk and the Global IT organization.
- Respond to incoming questions in a timely manner, track all customer contacts, research questions and issues and resolve each interaction with customer satisfaction.
- Follow documented instructions to resolve customer issues and escalate problems to team members as needed via Service Desk procedures
- Develop new solutions to frequently occurring problems
- Work with teammates to develop better processes, documentation, and communications
- Must be currently attending a college or university pursuing an Information Technology or related degree
- Experience in PC hardware and software - installing, troubleshooting, resolving issues
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- SharePoint or other collaboration or web development skills
- Interest in troubleshooting issues and resolving problems and being mentally capable of dealing with problems and challenges on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally (face to face and over the phone) as well in writing (Email, instant messaging, documents)
Diebold - 12 months ago
Cash is king at Diebold. The company is one of the leading producers of automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, Diebold offers remote...