intern will be responsible for providing desktop support services for all computer users at Uponor North America.
- Deploy new desktop and printer hardware to new or current employees as needed
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosis of client technical problems
- Work with third-party technology vendors and perform service request triage and prioritization.
- Position may occasionally require some software development activities and support and maintenance of existing systems.
- Provide support and assistance to the IT team on various projects
- Continually seeks out opportunities to contribute to the success of the business.
- The candidate should be at least a sophomore level college student or second year Tech School student.
- Computer Science or MIS education preferred
- Previous Information Technology experience (internship) would be a plus but is not required
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...