Information International Associates, Inc. (IIa), an award-winning Information technology and knowledge management company based in Oak Ridge, TN, is accepting resumes for an Information Technology Lead based in Albuquerque, NM.
The successful candidate will have experience in the development of open source based IT products including developing and managing the architecture of an integrated suite of Open Source tools. Additionally, he or she should be able to lead a team of 4 – 6 individuals, over see a technical help desk, and be highly customer focused. If you are looking for an opportunity to provide innovative solutions to an expanding government program, then this position may be for you!
· Oversee the IT support function for a government information analysis center
· Coordinate development activities between local and remote development teams, as needed
· Identify innovative solutions to improving existing processes and systems in your area of responsibility
· Build detailed software development plans, track efforts against plan, and participate in the development of products
· Interface with the customer to understand requirements, discuss progress on projects
· Manage development risk by developing sound requirements and gaining approval for efforts
· Ensure the quality and completeness of code and documentation deliverables
· Oversee a help desk function , including the assignment and approval of accounts for internal and external customers
· BS in Information Technology, related area, or commensurate experience in lieu of a degree
· 3+ years of experience in oversight of Open Source software development teams
· 10+ years experience in development of complex, scalable and high performance applications using a variety of traditional and Open Source tools
· Good database understanding
· Experience with Social media is a plus
· Understanding / experience with data center consolidation a plus
· Excellent project and customer management skills
· Knowledge of software design at the architectural level
· Experience in various software development methodologies including Agile
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate proven technical leadership
· Strong technical credentials and deep hands-on technical expertise
· Energetic Self starter, with a desire to move projects forward to the satisfaction and benefit of the customer
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance required for this position
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.