This position is for the C-Crew which is Monday/Tuesday from 6pm until 4:30am and Friday/Saturday from 6am until 4:30pm.
1) Are you willing to work 6pm to 4:30am on a regular and continual basis?
2) A good deal of the plant IT responsibility is to support dot-matrix and thermal image printers. Have you ever fixed these kinds of printers as part of your work experience?
3) Please describe your plant floor production work experience --- where, what and when?
*Provide infrastructure and process support for ITM manufacturing plant operations, including the
implementation of corporate sponsored applications that are critical to meeting the plants SQDCM
(Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Morale) objectives.
* Duties include all aspects of ITM plant support including, plant floor applications and machine controls.
* Local and wide area network administration, Microsoft office, active directory and Windows
level one support.
* Provide line of business support by interfacing with both plant and IT management to obtain business
requirements and resolving related issues.
* Realize ITM governance by maintaining and enforcing ITM standards and guidelines within the local IT
* Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and five plus years of experience.
* Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Office Suite, and Windows
* Experienced in providing level one support of Ethernet networks including switches, computers,
printers, and servers, wireless devices, and knowledge of data highway networks
* Experienced in supporting plant floor activities, including follow up, and assisting the plant
customers in resolving manufacturing problems with ITM solutions
* Good understanding of computer programming
* Experienced in setup and configuration of customized manufacturing support systems
* Experienced in managing complex projects from beginning to end
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...