The candidate is expected to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups. The applicant should be an effective communicator and troubleshooter. We are looking for someone: enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative, adaptable, and must possess a strong sense of responsibility. The position requires ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision. Applicants with superior planning and organizational skills will have first preference.
- Provide a robust and flexible computing infrastructure that is capable of handling current and projected needs internally or externally.
- Proficiency in computer programming specifically, using Java, SQL and have some background on how to deal with graphical components generated in Photoshop.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the organization through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the GWLN website and highly functional connectivity among all information resources
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.
Perform independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Part-time during initial implementation and for maintenance
Can work virtually; May be needed on-site once a month; Flexible hours
The position is unpaid
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Global Women's Leadership Network - 22 months ago