Responsibilities include participating in information technology risk assessments, IT audits, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance assessments, and IT consulting engagements.
Act as primary technical specialist for both external and internal vulnerability analysis and penetration testing engagements with clients.
The individual will be involved with detailed audits of information technology systems and infrastructures to verify systems are secure and support the related applications or business processes.
This role will also entail developing project plans, work programs, evaluating system controls, documenting results, making recommendations, and communicating information to clients.
This is a full-time position located in Saginaw, Troy, Farmington Hills or Lansing, Michigan. Travel is required and is typically within Michigan.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems or related field.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines while ensuring quality and exceeding client expectations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
A professional certification, such as, CISA, CIA, CISSP, or CISM is a plus. Experience with computer assisted audit tools is a plus.