Job Title: Information Technology Systems Specialist
FLSA Status: Salary
Reports To: Information Technology Director
The Information Technology Systems Specialist provides direct support to all levels of internal personnel and external business partners in both office and store environments. Projects will often be comprised of hardware and software replacement or troubleshooting and situations that will require collaboration with various operational business teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support company printers, pc’s, software and various peripheral components for all levels, departments, and locations.
- Image, configure, transport, install and recycle desktops, laptops, printers, UPS’s, and peripherals.
- Coordinate with vendor partners for support on items such as printers, phones, video conferencing, satellite and cable TV, sound and paging.
- Basic networking skills are required for patching devices into the network, troubleshooting and tracing.
- Software support of various applications and systems in use by the organization.
- Provide basic support for phones and phone systems when necessary.
- Take incoming calls to the IT Helpdesk by answering phones and providing immediate support as required.
- Associate Degree in Networking, PC Support or related field
- Exceptional problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience in a professional business environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Sitting at a computer 50% of the time
- Bending, stretching, and occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. is required
- Professional presence and proper phone etiquette is required
The Information Technology Systems Specialist is a full-time salaried position scheduled 45 hours per week. The work schedule will mostly be between 7:30-5:00, Monday-Friday with occasional nights and weekends.
All Applicants that meet the above qualifications will be contacted by HR for a phone or in person interview
Festival Foods - 10 months ago
At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission!
Festival Foods employs more than 4,700 associates who serve...