Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IT Systems Specialist will provide network and system administration support to the Cryptologic Systems Division, Space COMSEC Branch. The individual will be responsible for installation of hardware, software and infrastructure for multiple local area networks, help desk support, and Oracle database administration and support. Will enforce DOD system and security policies IAW JAFAN 6/3 and assist the Information Assurance Staff with enforcement of network/system security. Specific responsibilities include:
- Install, test, maintain and upgrade Windows servers and applications.
· Perform scheduled tape backups on systems as required. Data backup library duties include storage and management of tapes, disks and other magnetic media at the customer’s location and off-site storage facilities. · Provide multi-media assistance supporting conferences, meetings and VTC operations and serve as liaison with contract carriers to resolve communication service outages and anomalies.
· Assemble, install, troubleshoot and maintain wiring infrastructure associated with telephones, workstations and servers.
· Configure and install routers and layer 3 switches as required to support infrastructure requirements.
· CARDS Administration – Install, test, maintain, upgrade and administer the Branch’s Oracle based COMSEC database (CARDS).
· Provide IT related support to quickly resolve customer problems with Windows Applications.
· Install and make configuration changes to support new requirements or changes in services. Assist host base communications support with new installations and problem resolution. Plan, analyze and procure additional items.
· Attend planning and requirements meetings with IT staff, Program Managers and customers as required.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
•Position is DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level I
•3+ years system/network administration; preferably within a SAP environment
•Windows Server 2003/2008, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server experience is required
•Individual should have 3-5 years system administration experience within a Windows based environment
•Individual must have knowledge of basic SQL commands to perform queries and write basic reports
•Sign a nondisclosure agreement.
•Be willing to travel upon request
US Citizenship and an Active TS/SCI and willing to take Poly at anytime per customer request.
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree