Information Technology (IT) Strategy and Investments Consultant
Washington, DC Metro Area, Springfield, VA
Prerequisite: Top Secret SCI security clearance must be active prior to consideration
· Bachelor’s degree, OR equivalent experience within a related field.
· 7-14 years of relevant experience required .
· Candidate should have extensive knowledge in designated field; experience providing solutions to organization challenges through application of knowledge from prior similar engagements.
· Participate in solution development by leveraging knowledge and experience.
· Contribute to strategy implementation and help assess the impact of industry trends, policy and standard methodologies.
· Direct activities of Analysts/Specialists and other staff as necessary.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently within broadly defined tasks with minimal supervision.
More senior candidates must have extensive knowledge and experience to provide insight and advice concerning tasks and strategic direction and outcomes.
· Contribute to evaluation, analysis, and development of solutions.
· Resolve complex problems requiring in-depth knowledge and experience.
· Possess demonstrated ability and experience in management and cross team facilitation.
· Subject Matter Expertise leading solution development and recommendations.
· Lead evaluation analysis and development related to complex problem resolution requiring in depth knowledge and abilities.
· Ability to direct and manage staff.
· Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
May include Strategic Planning and IT Capital Planning Investment Control processes, including the selection, control and evaluation of IT portfolios, performance and results-based management activities. Additional responsibilities may include records management, statistical policy, privacy, information security, and information disclosure. Activities may include advancement of strategic governance programs, strategic management of human capital, improved financial performance, and budget/performance activities. Support may include analysis and programmatic support of statutory requirements and compliance, agency mission, strategic goals, implementation plans, and program specific legislation and guidelines contributing to client management and strategic partner planning and coordination.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have a current security clearance of the specified level. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 17 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...