Responsible for designing and implementing information systems which will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements. Has thorough knowledge of infrastructure, networking, storage, and web and software applications. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to VP level management.
- Architect infrastructure solutions.
- Implementation support – Advises implementation team.
- Post deployment support – Advises stability group during Maintenance period.
- Maintains documentation related to system architecture
- Collateral duties on special projects
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture
- Knowledge of various operating systems, Intel based servers, network and storage concepts. Knowledge of security practices highly desirable.
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software