At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Infrastructurel Architect to join our team in Albany, New York .
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Day to day tasks include:
Design, implement & monitor technology solutions.
Monitor the health of both Inmate and Staff server environments.
Responsible for all Inmate server related tasks, including but not limited to Active Directory administration,
software updates, McAfee definition updates, OS Patching, upgrade & capacity planning.
Staff server related tasks include monitoring & configuration of VMware installation, print server monitoring,
Active Directory administration and troubleshooting issues which arise.
Additional requested skills include:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a technical expert centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications; Designing and implementing Information Technology solutions; Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience architecting and maintaining technology solutions for a large (200+ servers, 2000+ clients) Microsoft server environment.
Fingerprint-based background check required.
- MCSE, MCSA, MCTS or MSITP Certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using software such as Microsoft Visio to produce technical documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in configuration and management of Citrix environments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise level server virtualization such as VMware or Hyper V.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in large scale Active Directory management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise level software solutions such as McAfee, Websense, etc..
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT DATA - 2 years ago
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...