- Set a direction on infrastructure decisions involving network, storage, telecom, server, database, and software solutions.
- Develop standards to ensure proper and consistent implementation of infrastructure.
- Research and test strategically important technologies, looking for opportunities to gain efficiency or improve quality.
- Create business cases for infrastructure decisions to justify IT spending.
- Bachelors Degree, with 6+ years in an infrastructure or architecture related role. Systems administration experience preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills; must be able to illustrate ideas using tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; must be able to work closely with engineers and managers to implement strategies.
- Must be detail oriented; must be able to be comprehensive in exploring all aspects of a problem to find the right solution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of network, storage, telecom, server, database, and software solutions.
- Intense desire to explore new technologies and new ways to fulfill requirements.
Progrexion Holdings Inc - 8 months ago