Supports the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center- Bethesda (WRNMMC-B) Information Technology Department (ITD) in the Infrastructure branch with responsibility to manage multiple projects. Will work in across multiple customer service sections: NetOps, Server Team, and information Assurance. This position will work with and coordinate among Clinical and Customer Support groups in order to move projects forward in a coordinated manner.
Candidates should show demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work with little direction and in a fast paced setting. Should be able to work with subject matter experts, Sys administrators and medical staff as necessary to gather requirements and assess risks. Manage development and refinement of functional business and system requirements. Prepare, implement, monitor and update project plans and technical IT documentation. Oversee design, development, testing, security, implementation, and training of information systems and users. Identifies, obtains, and schedules needed resources and staff to meet the activities and milestones identified in project plans. Coordinates work efforts of project team members. Coordinates with external organizations to ensure appropriate coordination, requirements are being met and policy is being followed. Should be able to skillfully negotiate issue resolution with stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience.
- Able to develop and maintain IT systems documentation for all aspects of operations and administration, in compliance with applicable standards and policies.
- Ability to tactfully recommend new or revised methods to effect greater efficiencies of IT systems and processes.
- Skilled with MS Project, creating, tracking milestones, etc.
- Past management of IT projects.
- Some IT background is a plus.
Active Secret Clearance Required
Specpro Technical Services - 19 months ago